The primary function of the Merchant Services Sales Consultant position is to perform all aspects of business development for existing, new, and prospective merchant services product sales. The role will be responsible for consistently attaining sales goals and sales activity targets by executing a business plan and strategy based on corporate goals and initiatives. This representative will be required to develop and execute regular calling programs, review merchant statements, and analyze client needs. They must provide appropriate consultative solutions and be pro-active in identifying targets with a “hunter” first mentality.
This is a full time w2 position with salary plus bonus.
Medical and Dental Benefits available!
Our ideal candidate
- Proven sales professional, 3+ years of experience
- Strong payments background
- Knowledge of the company’s products, services and business operations
- Advanced interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions to sales challenges
- Desire to excel and grow within the organization
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision
- Grow a portfolio by full cycle sales, prospecting through closing and follow up, to new small and mid-sized businesses
- Prospect through outreach emails, phone-calls, social media, and face-to-face meetings
- Deliver solution driven presentations to business partners
- Educate business partners on the payment processing industry
- Organize your day and week around competing demands
- Meet or exceed expected monthly and quarterly sales milestones
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Join local networking groups to build your brand